Friday, January 14, 2022

For the Sake of Vicious

-------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you haven’t seen the intro from my entry dated 1/26/19 (it’s in my archives whenever you want to read it), I’m no longer going to review every single movie I see.  I’m going to review one, with the occasional bonus, and just give ratings for the rest from now on (unless I decide to pick it up again in the future).  You can always ask me why I gave the ratings for the films without reviews though (via comments or the e-mail addresses under the ‘About Me’ section).
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Sake of Vicious                                               OK/G
This began as one type of movie that I really didn’t have too much hope for, it involving a man kidnapping and holding another man hostage in a woman’s house.  He believes the kidnapped man is responsible for raping his daughter and demands a confession from him.  They are all the least of each other’s problems as it eventually becomes a much more manic film; bloody too.  Oh yes, there is violence.  This is probably the craziest home invasion film I’ve seen in a long while, if not ever (part of the title is correct in that it can be vicious!).  It doesn’t really entail much at all, but I had fun with it once the ball got rolling after the uninspired beginning.  I’m probably going to have to watch it again.  No, I should say I want to watch it again.  It is barely 80-minutes after all.  1/9/2022

Bonus review:

Woodlands Dark and Days Bewitched:  A History
            Of Folk Horror                                               OK
(haiku review)
Doc on folk horror.
Thorough and informative.
A bit lengthy though.  1/10/2022

Other movies I've seen and their ratings (see above):

Caveat  >>>EH/OK

The Dead Ones  >>>EH/OK

Dune (2021)  >>>B

Nightshade  >>>EH

---Sean O.
1/14/2022

2 comments:

  1. Buy virtual reality shoes by The Trex Titanium Ear
    The columbia titanium pants Trex Titanium is pure titanium earrings a great sneaker for those looking titanium nitride coating for an elegant fit, comfortable fit, or pairings. Rating: 4.9 silicone dab rig with titanium nail · ‎3 titanium suppressor reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. o975e4oizet153 www.replicabag2023.ru c519e3gilzf150

    ReplyDelete